Lazarettschiffe (E) Oberhaussen
Apr 10, 1940 Entered service with the Kriegsmarine as a hospitalship. It was listed as Lazarettschiff E, but it never actually used thatdesignation. Served with Trossschiffverband Nord (TSV-N)/FleetTrain North.
1941 Served with Sanitätsamt Ost.
June, 1943 Served with F.d.M. Ost (Commodore, Minesweepers,East).
May, 1945 Taken by Great Britian, became a part of the GM/SA(German Minesweeping Administration).
June 4, 1946 Handed over to the UssR, became the AkademikKomarov.
1960 Removed from the ship register.