|Cant. Nav. Franco Tosi, S.A., Tarent|
|Engines||Two Tosi 4-stroke 6cyl. engines, |
|Range, nautical miles|
|? at ? knots using oil|
|Owner||“Partenopea” Soc. Anon. di Nav., Genoa|
- Completed as Italian M/P Meta;
- 1940 Italian Rescue ship; 11.43 taken over by the KM in La Spezia;
- Into service 8.12.43 as the auxiliary hospital ship Meta, MAA616, Elba;
- 1944 converted to Escort;
- Bombed 1.7.44 in La Spezia and was heavily damaged, and was decommissioned;
- Returned 1945 and repaired (now 303 BRT).
- Still in existence 1984.