Research on the German Armed Forces 1918-1945
Hospital Ship Oberhaussen in 1940
Apr 10, 1940 Entered service with the Kriegsmarine as a hospital ship. It was listed as Lazarettschiff E, but it never actually used that designation. Served with Trossschiffverband Nord (TSV-N)/Fleet Train North.
1941 Served with Sanitätsamt Ost.
June, 1943 Served with F.d.M. Ost (Commodore, Minesweepers, East).
May, 1945 Taken by Great Britian, became a part of the GM/SA (German Minesweeping Administration).
June 4, 1946 Handed over to the UssR, became the Akademik Komarov.
1960 Removed from the ship register.
Feldgrau Forums |
Reichswehr 1919-1935 |
Axis Powers |
Foreign Volunteers |
Awards & Medals
Copyright © 1996- FeldGrau.com